Go to that site and Flash a new Rom to your Device. You can also backup data of your Android Device with the help of this tool for Asus Zenfone line of devices. Do note that the “data” here is referred to as backup of Installed and System apps. Though, the app data would not be backed up using this tool. This can be quite useful for the users who like to test out various Custom ROMs on their devices.
Tested on HavocOS 2.5; Expected to work on stock rom as well (Further testing still needed). The Best Custom ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is Pixel Experience. It is an AOSP based Custom ROM inspired by Google Pixel Smartphone OS. It contains all the goodies of Pixel OS like Wallpaper, Ringtones, boot animations, animations, and all other things. The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2’s latest update based on Android Pie brings Digital Wellbeing, June’s security patches, and some bug fixes. The LineageOS team is bringing LineageOS 16 based full link on Android Pie to the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2, ZenFone 3, Yandex Phone, and more.
- However, the tool required for rooting this device is the Magisk App.
- Get the Google Pixel’s Google Camera port working on the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 without unlocking the bootloader or needing root access.
- Because the All data on your mobile will be deleted after flashing Flash ROM.
Now, the maintainers have extended support to several more devices, including the POCO F2 Pro, POCO F3, and the global Exynos edition of the Samsung Galaxy S10. The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 was one of the surprise releases from ASUS last year, one that managed to put pressure on Chinese OEMs in the budget and early mid-range.
Often, when we take photos, capturing that flawless image can prove to be elusive, necessitating the use of various editing… FlashFile25 is one of the best flash file providers website in Bangladesh.
- You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
- The phone comes with a 6-inch FHD+ display, 4 or 6GBs of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 system-on-chip, stock Android, and a massive 5,000 mAh battery.
- For instance, you can use this tool to flash Firmware on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1/ M2.
- First of all, the user has to unlock the bootloader of the device.
- Install the latest version of stock ROM of your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
If you have Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things so first “unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1“. Now the device has received a working TWRP recovery file, which means users can gain root access on their Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 by flashing SuperSu or Magisk via TWRP recovery. This is really a great news for power users like us. If you are interested, then follow the guide to Install TWRP and Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Asus has finally come up with an awesome device after a long time.